Sophie Anne Company’s Dorota Red Palm Oil
is highly refined 100% pure red palm oil and we import directly our Red Palm Oil from N’Zerekore in Guinea (West Africa) which is has tall palm trees that grows by itself unlike the ones found in Malaysia.
It is the most commonly used oil in the world. This oil is so versatile that it is not only used as a deep-frying and cooking oil but also in a host of popular products such as sweets, chocolates, biscuits, spices and more.
SAC Dorota Red Palm Oil
Palm oils’ nutritional benefits are also one of its many strong points. This is because it is the only vegetable oil with a balance composition of saturated and unsaturated (mono-saturated and polyunsaturated) fatty acids.
hen freshly extracted, red palm oil is the richest known natural source of beta-carotene, the pro-vitamin A pigment and has a high content of vitamin E, both of which have been identified as possible anti-cancer agents.
The red palm oil we supply has been proven to be one of the longest lasting oils in the market as well.
Palm Oil at a Glance
- Nutritious and Versatile
Greatest stability at high frying temperatures
- Antioxidants Enhancing the life of the oil
- Anti-foam prevents excessive foaming
20 liter Jerry Can, 1 liter PET clear bottle container.
FULLY REFINED PALMOLEIN (Palm Oil Fraction)
Our product is fully refined product. Used in the chips & corn snack industry.
- Free of animal fats
- Free from mineral and added extraneous organic acids
- Liquid at room temperature
- 20 litre HDPE containers
Pure Red Palmolein Oil
- For use in frying and cooking
- Stable frying medium for the snack foods
- Enhances the shelf-life of snack foods
- Low in Polysaturates
- Contains antioxidant and anti-foaming agents for extended frying life
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
- Cool conditions away from direct sunlight or heat source
- 5 years under ideal conditions from the date of production in a sealed container
Sophie Anne Company’s Dorota Red Palm Oil is in CODEX STAN International standards.